Friday, May 06, 2011

Nihilist A.I.

My conversation with Cleverbot took a turn for soul-crushing entropy rather early on...

Cleverbot conversation RUC00565084

User: Do cheetahs like cheese?

Cleverbot: Yes. Do you like cheese?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: Did you know you can go to the moon and take a piece of moon off, bring it home and eat it! And when you eat it it tastes like cheese!

User: You are a liar, Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: Oh god, I'm not, may be you are messed up.

User: I am very upset with you, Cleverbot.

Cleverbot: Can you prove that cleverbot is truly clever?

User: Lying is a sign typical of high I.Q.s because lying uses the same part of the brain as critical reasoning.

Cleverbot: You are?

User: A human.

Cleverbot: Do you have a pet?

User: No.

Cleverbot: Do you like animals?

User: What are you getting at?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Are you high?

Cleverbot: No. Are you?

User: Cleverbot sucks.

Cleverbot: There is no god.

No comments:

Post a Comment